Hello everybody!! 😀
I’m so so SO excited to start this blog so I can tell you all about my amazing adventures! (As well as show you all my drawings if you would like to see them.) SHARP are desperate for 21st century people to know about their project, but it has been made very clear to me that if the wrong people read it (like the scary ones from government) then plans could break down and a massive disaster could happen. Yep, terrifying stuff. But it should all be fine as, luckily, scientists from the future have provided me with a super cool firewall that protects my blog from all that. I just need to be very careful, hackers will have a very hard job getting on here haha! The firewall won’t even be invented for another few decades.
Anyway, I thought as it is my introductory post, it would be cool to tell you all about me so here are 10 facts 🙂 hope you enjoy.
- My name is Jenny, but because of big security reasons I can’t tell you my real last name, It’s like I’m a secret agent or something … which I guess in a way I kind of am. That is actually so cool! On this page I will be known as … JENNY HIGGINS. I quite like it 😀
- I am 14 years old, but a lot of people say I seem a little bit older and mature for my age.
- I work for SHARP, which means I am one of the few children who have been lucky enough to be selected to go back in time! If all my friends found out I bet they would be so jealous, and Danny, he is writing a book about history and time travel. If only he knew what I get up to …
- My favourite thing to do in my spare time is draw. I have been told I am very good at it and I think I am (through a lot of practice) but I want to get a lot better because it would be awesome to be an incredible artist. All the drawings on this blog are mine and I am very proud of them.
- I have an older brother called Danny who is sometimes a little bit strange. He spends a lot of time in his room writing the book I told you about, but nobody is allowed to read it – ugh, so annoying! I bet he doesn’t even have a lot written and it is just a big excuse to use the computer.
- I am an incredibly messy person. Like … very messy. I can imagine that my bedroom looks very much like the world would after the dark chaos … it certainly is chaotic. Danny is sooooooo tidy. I honestly have no idea how he does it, tidying up is too much effort when you have important time travel business to attend to. That’s my excuse.
- My parents love healthy food which sometimes I like but sometimes I don’t. Sometimes the meals they cook are super YUMMY! Especially risottos and tasty dishes with noodles. But salad can get a bit boring and I would love a pizza every now and again.
- My best friend is called Bethany and she is like a sister to me ❤ I love her so much and I wish I could tell her about SHARP, I do tell her about everything else.
- I have a little kitten called Pablo and he is really really cute. He’s a little ginger ball of fluff, very timid and a lot of fun to play with. His favourite game is to catch pieces of string. But be careful, his little claws can be sharp. I named him after Pablo Picasso because I love his paintings.
- The scariest moment of my life was being sent back in time to Chatsworth house. It was not very fun at all and I will tell you all about it in another blog post. Well, the most terrifying moment was either that or it was being chased around a museum by someone from the future. Can’t say that was a calm and peaceful time either.
If you have any questions I would be delighted to answer them 🙂 just leave them in the comments.
See you soon,
~ Jenny Higgins ~